Are you concerned about wet packs after sterilization?
Tray liners are easy to use solutions that provide both physical protection of medical devices inside a tray and help reduce the exposure of sterilized products to residual humidity.
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Residual water is a possible pathway for microorganisms to travel inside the wrap and contaminate the instruments, meaning:
- Risk of nosocomial infection for patients
- Increased workload & costs for hospitals
- Delays in reprocessing instruments
FOR AN EASIER, SAFER & QUICKER JOB, TRAY LINERS CAN HELP:
- STERISHEET SUPER ABSORBENT TRAY LINER
- 700% absorbency rate
- Made of 100% renewable resource raw materials (wood pulp)
Wet pack prevention and packaging protection.
Ask for free samples: firstname.lastname@example.org